Our work with the public sector
We work with the public sector via Liberata, a specialist public sector outsourcing company and directly via our sister company The Assembly Line.
Our projects include showcasing results and experience via storytelling for digital case studies and infographics, launching new services and supporting large scale tenders. We have also created and delivered marketing campaigns for central government (for the launch of Fee Account for HM Courts & Tribunals Service) and to support channel shift in local government on behalf of Liberata.
Liberata has been serving central and local government for over 40 years as a trusted and reliable operating partner.
We’ve been working with Liberata for a number of years supporting them on marketing projects, new business proposals and delivering projects on behalf of their customers in government.
- Launching new services with integrated marketing campaigns to support existing and new customers. Includes the launch of School Services to local authorities and academies in the wake of changing legislation.
- Storytelling to showcase credentials and results with customers via review of contract data and results, video development and delivery with customers and interviews with the senior management team to build a set of infographics, video case studies and a web-based customer showcase.
- Devising consumer-facing campaigns to support channel shift across government services. Campaigns have been delivered for a London council to encourage residents to go online to transact with the council and to support the UK courts service with the transition to digital payments.
- A wide range of marketing communications projects including developing new websites and microsites, branding, client presentations, print and event support.
- Supporting tenders and new business opportunities by developing overarching branding (where appropriate), messaging and ensuring relevant expertise shines through.
As an innovation-focused company we have many initiatives to launch and we needed a partner we could trust to help a small internal marketing team get more done without needing any hand-holding. Having worked with Diane before, we knew this would be a matter of course but within a very challenging timescale she achieved exceptional results and it makes an easy decision to continue to use her services.