Our work in financial services
In the financial services sector we work with re/insurance professionals, wealth managers and financial services providers – both with those providing services direct and with outsourcing companies providing them on behalf of others – to launch new services, develop propositions and go to market strategies that support sales and client relationships and grow business. We also carry out marketing reviews/audits for wealth managers and conduct market research to enable clients to expand into new markets.
Find out more about our work in this area in the case study below or click on the links to find more about our work in other sectors – re/insurance, outsourcing and the public sector (central and local government).
Equiniti is a provider of technology, administration, processing and payments services.
We worked with Equiniti on a project basis over two years, supporting different parts of the business – Wealth Solutions, Bereavement Services and Customer Services (complaints handling software) – with their marketing and sales support needs.
- Launching new services with go to market plans to support client facing teams
- Integrated marketing campaigns to support new services
- A wide range of marketing communications projects including video animation, web content, email campaigns, client presentations, print and event support.
- Worked with senior teams in business development and client relationship roles to support their drive for new business.
- Projects completed included go-to-market plan for Wealth Solutions (aimed at financial services firms), integrated marketing campaign and multi-platform content for Bereavement Services (a new service taking on established providers and building on recent acquisitions) and Complaints Handling Software, a new technology platform aimed at customer service providers.
Diane supported me with the launch and development of a new business proposition. She has been a fabulous support, managing, liaising and working with agencies and internal stakeholders to ensure that the launch is effective, timely and has the desired ROI impact. She has been proactive and always available when required.