Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Coality Ltd’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Coality Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered company number is 08217851 and registered office is 23 Lowther Road, Brighton BN1 6LF. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than: All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- printing or downloading extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- copying the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.